The Big Book of Endurance Training and Racing
- The need to train slower to race faster will enable your aerobic system to improve endurance
- Why expensive running shoes can actually cause foot and leg injuries
- The fact that refined carbohydrates actually reduce endurance energy and disrupt hormone balance
- And more.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 640 pages
- Dr Philip Maffetone (Author), Mark Allen (Foreword)
- Skyhorse Publishing (1 Sept. 2010)
- Sports, Hobbies Games
|The message text*:|